The Convent


St. Martha's Convent has been on its present site since 1924. After the Convent School was closed the main Convent building became a guest house. It is situated in the heart of the village, opposite the village green.

The Sisters offer a warm welcome to all their guests.

 


 

Sister Pauline and Tom sort out the laundry.

Someone has to work!!